Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Who's going to see Spiderman 3 tonight

InquisitivePsyche said:
O yaye for that! I dont really care about Spiderman LOL. But the Pirates of the Caribbean woo hoo! I love the ride in Disney World.
I bet you love a lot of different rides
 
women wanting to see pirates 3, that is a shock. :rolleyes: i think my sister is the only female on the planet that doesn't like johnny depp.
 
feisty11975 said:
you and I will be making a thread about it on the same day I am sure! lol

I am going to get my tickets early so I don't miss the opening show.


Its silly I know but you are right!! I'm not really a movie buff either ; I normally wait to rent most movies but not this one!!

:) :) :) :)
 
nope, the wife is sick.. saw 300 on thursday night at midnight.. it was well worth it.. rowdy crowd, lots of fun..
 
fistfullofsteel said:
he is married, knock it off :D

I don't like Johnny Depp. I don't think hes cute or sexy or anything...I just really like the show. It is funny as hell. I especially like the undead monkey. hahahaha
 
fistfullofsteel said:
women wanting to see pirates 3, that is a shock. :rolleyes: i think my sister is the only female on the planet that doesn't like johnny depp.
I think Johnny Depp is very good looking but that isn't why I love the movie. Ever since I was little, my brothers and my favorite ride at Disney was the Pirates of the Carribean... and I really like the story line and how creative it is. Not to mention Depp's character is hilarious.
 
feisty11975 said:
I don't like Johnny Depp. I don't think hes cute or sexy or anything...I just really like the show. It is funny as hell. I especially like the undead monkey. hahahaha


i :heart: Johnny Depp ; but thats not why I like the movies.

The first one has been my favorite so far because it was more light hearted and upbeat like a Disney movie. The second one was a little dark ; and Im sure this one will be too ; but its all good i still like em ; but the first was my fave.
 
InquisitivePsyche said:
I think Johnny Depp is very good looking but that isn't why I love the movie. Ever since I was little, my brothers and my favorite ride at Disney was the Pirates of the Carribean... and I really like the story line and how creative it is. Not to mention Depp's character is hilarious.


yep mine too! (this is totally stupid but at the beginning of the first one when they sang the movie ride theme "yo ho yo ho...the pirate's lifes for me" (or however it goes) reminded me of my childhood at Disney and I just knew the movie was gonna be good)

Its dumb I know ; but I think thats why I do like the movie so much.
 
cindylou said:
i :heart: Johnny Depp ; but thats not why I like the movies.

The first one has been my favorite so far because it was more light hearted and upbeat like a Disney movie. The second one was a little dark ; and Im sure this one will be too ; but its all good i still like em ; but the first was my fave.

I actually preferred the 2nd one. It was pretty funny.

"Look, its an undead monkey. *bang*" hahahaha I laff hard everytime I see that part. And the part where they are running in the wheel like hamsters. omg!
 
I'll try to catch a show this weekend, I think Jazzfest on Friday/Sat so maybe spiderman on Sunday afternoon.
 
yourmomgoestocollege said:
What is your deal prick! Were you not hugged enough as a child? Or did your Dad hug you a little too much!
He wasn't jerked off in the bathtub enough times.
 
cindylou said:
yep mine too! (this is totally stupid but at the beginning of the first one when they sang the movie ride theme "yo ho yo ho...the pirate's lifes for me" (or however it goes) reminded me of my childhood at Disney and I just knew the movie was gonna be good)

Its dumb I know ; but I think thats why I do like the movie so much.
Not dumb at all! That's one reason I love it, too. And they do some things in the movie that copy the ride! :) So cool. Hehe. I miss being a kid.

Ok, who wants to take a trip to Disney World!? Let's go!!
 
InquisitivePsyche said:
Not dumb at all! That's one reason I love it, too. And they do some things in the movie that copy the ride! :) So cool. Hehe. I miss being a kid.

Ok, who wants to take a trip to Disney World!? Let's go!!
I've never been to Disney World. I'd love to take my kiddos there someday.
 
feisty11975 said:
I've never been to Disney World. I'd love to take my kiddos there someday.


oh its the best!!

I want to plan trip with my husb. becasue he has never been there! I think it would be fun WITHOUT kids too!!!
 
InquisitivePsyche said:
OMMMGGGGG- definitely do it. Especially while they are young. It's so magical... even older people feel the "magic," about the place. I think it's great and such a wonderful way for kids to express themselves! Go soon! :) I'll meet you there? LOL. Love the place...

I mean just look at the Castle!
http://www.travelcitydirect.com/tickets/images/parks/disney/Cinderellas_Castle.jpg



That reminded me of when my parents took me to dinner at Cinderella's Castle. I was so excited to see Cinderella ; and when I saw her I said gasp "That's NOT Cinderella!". I was expecting the actual cartoon! lol.
 
cindylou said:
That reminded me of when my parents took me to dinner at Cinderella's Castle. I was so excited to see Cinderella ; and when I saw her I said gasp "That's NOT Cinderella!". I was expecting the actual cartoon! lol.
Ommggg! Dinner at Cinderella's Castle is THE BEST! It's so realistic and you really feel like you're in a fairy tale! I mean the turret with the stairs circling all the way up and the windows! I love it. Walt Disney = brilliant.

"If you can dream it, you can do it!"


I loved all the characters, too. Sleeping Beauty was one of my favs but she wasn't that popular for some reason... lol
 
cindylou said:
oh its the best!!

I want to plan trip with my husb. becasue he has never been there! I think it would be fun WITHOUT kids too!!!
OH yeah definitely! My brother and his fiance were looking at getting married there but then decided not to do it because they could have more people if they were to do it here. But it looked really cool!
 
Top Bottom