Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who's Competing at 12%bf

BuffyBaby

I would like to invite anyone to join me in this journy.

Please feel free to post your bf% if your competing with in the next few months. I'm very intrested and if you have any suggestions on what the judges are looking for that would be great.

As we all know its very controversy on what Judges look for Right.

This question is top on the list.. What ARE judges are looking for?!!!!

Lets get real... Judges look for leannnnnn muscular tight All around look..Beauties. No?? Forgive me I'm new to this and just expressing myself.

I have asked ALOT of people that have been in this sport for years and still today.. They tell me judes want Figure girls to be at lease 5%, 6%.. 10% & 12% Yes, Figure girls. I respect everyones judgement on this matter. To each their own. Lets be real :artist: .. You go to these competitons and the girls you see win are at lease 5%,6%,7%, maybe 8%...10%? On the contrary, some can't be.. But I am talking about amature Figure not Pros. Could a girl just have a real good look and not as hard as the next girl and still win?.

Isn't it "Marketing Industry" and they want a particular look. What Sells! Advertisement, Products, athletic wear, swim suits, bras, health cuizen, exersice machines, tanning beds and lotions, beer, pools, spas, clubs, music, balls, movies, songs, grammys, oscors, limos, jewlery, makeup, hair products, nails, books, magazines, swim, tennis,on, and on and on the list goes... My point is, this is why I want to do this.Right! I hope every door will open and a blessing is waiting for Everyone of Us. This can happen we just need to work hard and not give up no matter how hard life gets. Wow! :p

That felt great to let that out. You too feel good reading this??
I pray everyday good things will happen not just for me but for all of you reading this. God loves everyone one of us and we have a desire that He put in our hearts and now it's up to us to make it happen. Keep on keeping On... :qt:

I'll be back tomorrow and I can't wait to hear what everyone said. Good or bad we are here for a reason.

Oh about the begging on why I started this thread still applies.
I'm batteling the % in my head. %%% Thats a struggle I have to deal with, over come, what ever. I guess I wont know till I get on stage and see for myself. I just don't know If I'm ready...

Smiles & Sunshine :heart:

I would just like to get more honest opinions on this topic. As I said before I respect everone who has advised me on this matter and I take everything you/lady/lad/ in to consideration. After all we are all students and life is the lesson. We can all learn from one another. I'm just trying to get all angels angel..

Bodyfat is actually irrelevant on stage and rather how you look. How you wear your bodyfat & muscle. Bodyfat numbers give some guidance but it isn't an exact thing because certainly no one measures your bodyfat as part of the judging criteria.

Top Bottom