Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WHole egg vs. Egg whites/ Lets Debate!

Good post!

Another thing to point out is as long as the yolks are being consumed raw, you will get the nutritional value from it. Cooking the egg(fried, boiled, poached, baked, etc) will diminish what the yolk has in its natural raw state destroying most of its beneficial qualities: vitamins, minerals, & healthy fats.

The primary reason for eggs getting a bad reputation for cholesterol is the ones that were getting negative results from it already had a lowered health state and thus the reason for removing it from their diet.

There is a small proportion of the population whose body is unable to adjust cholesterol production based on dietary intake, they have to moniter cholesterol intake. That being said, I actually make omelettes using two eggs with yolks from free range vegetarian chickens and two egg whites. It isn't about cholesterol but total fat intake.

anthrax said:
There is no debate whatsoever
Yolks don't cause high blood cholesterol
Period
this being said some people just don't want the extra calories from the yolks

Agreed... it's not a debate.
Some choose not to research and accept "common knowledge" that cholestoral is bad for one's health.

When in fact is stimulates natty test production and does NOT clog our arteries.

I can't wait to eat whole eggs again... cutting, just whites for me... in a carton... lol.

If you can fit it into your daily calorie intake whether cutting or bulking, whole eggs are perfectly fine.

lacoste said:
If you can fit it into your daily calorie intake whether cutting or bulking, whole eggs are perfectly fine.
at the end of the day you're compeltly right it's all about the overall caloric intake.

Top Bottom