ChefWide said:Today marks the day that i have officially lost 88lbs.
Yep.
Whoa.


Lestat said:holy moly!
Good job man!!
can we see some before/after shots
(clothes on please)

nothing geigh, just wanna see the changeFrisky said:lol
You want MORE pics?
I'll send you some of cheffy smoove ...![]()
![]()
Lestat said:nothing geigh, just wanna see the change
ChefWide said:Today marks the day that i have officially lost 88lbs.
Yep.
Whoa.
ChefWide said:Today marks the day that i have officially lost 88lbs.
Yep.
Whoa.
ChefWide said:Today marks the day that i have officially lost 88lbs.
Yep.
Whoa.
ChefWide said:I AM SO PISSED!
My only pics of myself at XXXLard are on a hard drive that is fried! I have to get that fecker fixed and show the 'Essence of Wide'... LOL
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














