Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

whoa... 213lbs...

Congrats!!

Just in time to enjoy a weekend feast of crawfish, etouffe, gumbo and other cajun delights (besides Frisky!!).
 
Damn, broski.....you're makin me look bad.
 
ChefWide said:
Today marks the day that i have officially lost 88lbs.


Yep.



Whoa.

:bigkiss:

congrats darlin! i'm very proud of you. You look amazing.. all your hard work and dedication paid off.

:rose:
 
holy moly!

Good job man!!

can we see some before/after shots
(clothes on please)
 
Did you ever get the bf checked? Was it under 10? I know you want it to be. Nobody gave you less than 10 and your pissed. Do it, say it. lol

Congrats on the great achievement.
 
Lestat said:
holy moly!

Good job man!!

can we see some before/after shots
(clothes on please)


lol

You want MORE pics?

I'll send you some of cheffy smoove ... ;) :evil:
 
Frisky said:
lol

You want MORE pics?

I'll send you some of cheffy smoove ... ;) :evil:
nothing geigh, just wanna see the change
 
Post em up. He worked hard, show it off damnit!
 
Lestat said:
nothing geigh, just wanna see the change


I don't have any before pics of him... Just of my fat ass before I trimmed down.. LOL
 
Fucking gayness. AFTER... AFTER FREAKING PICS! do it!
 
That is fucking awesome, good work chef. Now you have a hot ass girl for a reward :)
 
Congrats Chef, thats an impressive feat, takes a rare person with the determination and drive to pull that off
 
Thanks all... its been a long road. I finally discovered that all the quick fixes in the world dont mean shit in the long haul. You simply have to DECIDE who and what you want to be.

All is a work in progress that has been helped so much by so many of YOU. Thanks. You make me a better man.
 
210 as of this morning... ;)
 
Hey Cheffie, that is amazing... I plan on being in the same 88lbs boat in some 2 months... we'll see. (make that 90 lbs as of this morning...)

and change your name to Chefnarrow now
 
I AM SO PISSED!

My only pics of myself at XXXLard are on a hard drive that is fried! I have to get that fecker fixed and show the 'Essence of Wide'... LOL
 
ChefWide said:
I AM SO PISSED!

My only pics of myself at XXXLard are on a hard drive that is fried! I have to get that fecker fixed and show the 'Essence of Wide'... LOL

Well, you can always get that fat again just for the sake of the pic you know
 
Top Bottom