Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

who will be at the Arnold this weekend?

It has a decent night life.

from what I hear, only if you're a giant gay bear powerlifting monster.........:whatever:

I never had that much fun down there. The best time I had was when one of my buddies friends basically reserved a whole bar for the first national championship game that they won. So of course that was a madhouse. But really, I"m cool on columbus. If it weren't for state theres absolutely no reason to be there.

from what I hear, only if you're a giant gay bear powerlifting monster.........:whatever:

I never had that much fun down there. The best time I had was when one of my buddies friends basically reserved a whole bar for the first national championship game that they won. So of course that was a madhouse. But really, I"m cool on columbus. If it weren't for state theres absolutely no reason to be there.

Dude..perspective..I live in T town. When I was at OSU I was banging an asian fitness gal that was hot as hell and competed and she gave me her Met-rx...it's all relative.

Top Bottom