Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who want some KIMBO?!

pitbullstl said:
Thanks, K to you.

I registered, now let's see how long it takes Kimbosdawg to get back to me on that board, seeing as how I couldn't get a response from him via e-mail. :)
hes a vagina

6. Can you make noise in the heavyweight division? How long will it take?

That’s what my trainers think. They say the division is open and I might as well take a crack at it. We’ll see what happens. I’ll probably only need about ten pro fights before I’m ready to knock all them fools out.

1. How long will it take you after turning pro to become a good slugger-boxer and become a championship level fighter?

I have a lot of respect for the game. I know many of these fighters have been putting in their work for years. But they ain’t never been in the pen as long as I have. I have skills you can’t learn on the outside. I feel I’ll be ready for anyone within ten fights.

since when does being in prison make u a world class BOXER

Oh did I also mention that some white supremecist groups out here in Riverside would LOVE to pony up $10k to pit their biggest guy up against him and kick the shit out of him??? hehe.

Oh and the Mongols biker club here in Orange County wouldn't have a probl pony'ing up the $10k to fight on their turf either. Curly's Bar, Tuesday night bike night. Long Beach, ca. Tell him to swing by with the cash and they'll set it up. You can get the address via yellow pages. You can't miss 'em. There's like 20-30 of them wearing the same patches.

http://mongolsmc.com/

U know what, the dude live in Miami and it looks like he's having no trouble finding opponents locally so I think ur boys are gonna have to get in line Razor.

LMAO at Lloyd Christmas posting right after pitbull on that board, isn't that Jim Carrey's character from Dumb & Dumber?????

that had to be somebody from here :lmao:

Lumberg said:
U know what, the dude live in Miami and it looks like he's having no trouble finding opponents locally so I think ur boys are gonna have to get in line Razor.

Yeah losers with money he finds in bars. Yep, that's where REAL fighters are located.

Razor:

What I'm trying to say is, if he's got plenty of opponents locally, he has no incentive to leave his home town to seek out fights. Regardless of whether those people could beat him, he has absolutely no reason to go out of his way to find out.

People are funny. Street fights are NOT the UFC. I've seen eyes pulled/bashed out of sockets, throats bitten open, ears ripped halfway off, balls fucking crushed and a bunch of other crazy shit. Desperation is a motherfucker and the guy in the fight that is loosing will do anything to win. I personally have a huge scar (a keloid) on my left bicep from some dude biting me out of desperation. Street fights are NOT a fucking joke and they are NOT a regulated event.

Pitbull, if you have the balls to get into something like this be prepared anything. I wouldn't do it if I was you. This guy will do anything to win.

Top Bottom