Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who want some KIMBO?!

the thing i noticed was that he looked like he had a little technique, but no knockout power. he is a decent size guy, and did some damage to the dude's eye, but someone with real striking ability would have knocked the other guy out.

MissJanet79 said:
I'd have my money on him!!

Hey what do you all think? KIMBO v. BO-DEN

I said it once and I'll say it again, waste of a good $3k.

Kimbo vs. Tyson now THAT'd be a fight.

Lumberg said:
Kimbo vs. Tyson now THAT'd be a fight.

Dude, don't insult Tyson. The guy was HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION of the world. Kimbo's not even CLOSE to being in his league. Kimbo'd be out of breath in 40 seconds flat. Tyson just has to move around and let him tire himself out by missing all his punches. The Tyson just goes in and uses him as a fucking punching bag.

Easy as pie dude. I'm sure there's plenty of boxing experts on this board who'l agree.

Razorguns said:
I know a few 18th street gangers, and the "enforcer" for the Hells Angels SFV chapter who could EASILY destroy him in seconds. Sorry -- he isn't the TOUGHEST guy in the world. Not buy a longshot.

If were gonna be attacked by aliens, and i had to grab ONE guy on this planet to protect me. It wouldn't be him.

I dont think Kimbo would be protectin you, he'd be penetrating you doggy style. Thats how them big prison monkeys are.

Y_Lifter said:
I bet KOKO could take Kimbo in less time..

All he would need to do was try and take her food bowl away from her
when she was eating.

He'd need a job where he could use a Nub..

Hell yeah, I'd love to see a gorilla fight a nuqqa. That would be so fucking sweet!! I'd pay $1000 to see that shit.

Razorguns said:
Dude, don't insult Tyson. The guy was HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION of the world. Kimbo's not even CLOSE to being in his league. Kimbo'd be out of breath in 40 seconds flat. Tyson just has to move around and let him tire himself out by missing all his punches. The Tyson just goes in and uses him as a fucking punching bag.

Easy as pie dude. I'm sure there's plenty of boxing experts on this board who'l agree.
In a backyard fight. Not a boxing ring.

Big Rick Rock said:
I would take a shot at Boxing him if he didn't out weight me by 60lbs or tower 9" over my head. If it were NHB rules then who knows... I might jump in just to see how it plays out.

Come on, you and I both know a thai kick or 2 would put the odds against that guy, even with his weight.

The Ejaculator said:
If Pitbull does it...I am buying a ticket to watch that shit.... Pitbull is one big MF and knows how to fight...

i think this kimbo dude only fights with boxing rules though

I suppose they have no rules in these fights ? Then the guy is far from being the best street fighter ever. I wonder how he defend itself once thrown on the ground...

BTW I'd toss money to send Boden against him.

Top Bottom