Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Who uses Firefox?

mylife

New member
Do you ever have problems with your private messages on Elite? I've sent 3-4 PM's in the last couple months and haven't received replies. I'm not sure if it's my browser or they're just being ignored.
 
Firefox is good, and I like their logo.

firefox_nightly_1024x768.png
 
firefox is awesome... i don't use it as much as i should, but IE hasn't messsed up on me that much this week. lol
 
Smurfy said:
the guy who started Firefox is really young. i forget his name. i think he's pretty rich.


Noooo, ya think? :rolleyes:

Silly rabbit trix are for kids.
 
I just like being behind Seashell.
 
SoreArms said:
use firefox at home, I love the tabs, never had a problem with pm's

use IE at work


yeah, the tabs rule. i click chat, browse over the 1st page and right click New Tab for any thread worth reading. IE is a pain in the ass if you have multiple sites open.
 
Smurfy said:
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees. i was being sarcastic. :rainbow:


no youaaaaaaahhhhhhhhrrrrrre :rainbow:
 
Seashell said:
Smurfy & Hansel, this is you two:

ac22.gif



:D


I'm the one on the left hey :)
 
Top Bottom