Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who uses dextrose in their protein shake?

my protein (25g) is mixed with 125ml of milk so it says on the label so how much dextrose should i add if i weigh in at 199lbs and 6ft

BIG BLAST contains dextrose and Ribose which is the best thing to take PO. Also good if you're bulking. And it tastes great. I can't deal with splenda or aspertame or even sorbitol.

i just received a 5 pound bag of dextrose...5 pound bag of maltodextrin..and a 5 pound bag of whey isolate cf....added creatine mono to it and took it for the first time today....very smooth and light, even tho i put 4 scoops of poweder in it..not filling and does not upset stomach....tastes very similar to bigblast actually..same exact texture...so i kno i got quality ingrediants...i will be adding super plasma protein to it as well soon...very excited...big blast is great too but i wanted to try this out.

Is ribose supplementation really helpful?

Ack! I can't believe I said Ribose. It's "RiLose." Ribose is bullshit! lol! Ri-LOse is hydralized rice syrup. It's a very high glycemic sugar for a blast of insulin post wokout. Tastes exactly like sucrose.

Top Bottom