Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

who makes good solid NPP tried and true?

Knight9

New member
who here has tried NPP and had great results with it?
interested to see what brands you have used and liked/disliked.
or if anyone has used different labs NPP which you liked better?
 
Knight9 said:
who here has tried NPP and had great results with it?
interested to see what brands you have used and liked/disliked.
or if anyone has used different labs NPP which you liked better?
I'm a newbe, What is NPP?
 
If it is 100mg/ml, then it should always be a good product. Trying to push the envelope to 200mg/ml is where problems start occuring. It can be done, but for most household UG's, they will just add more solvent to increase solubility. I still have 200mg/ml Supra leftover from 1-2 years ago.

BMJ
 
MR. BMJ said:
If it is 100mg/ml, then it should always be a good product. Trying to push the envelope to 200mg/ml is where problems start occuring. It can be done, but for most household UG's, they will just add more solvent to increase solubility. I still have 200mg/ml Supra leftover from 1-2 years ago.

BMJ
Adding BB should stabilize everything at like...10% I have gone pretty high 20% with a 50mg/ml test base mixture and its stable now 3 months in. So thin it can be shot with a slin pin. painless too.

Quadsweep
 
solidspine said:


That one. And I've heard good reviews also about GA labs.
 
black sheep said:
Stallion makes a 200mg/ml with Pure EO. IT is very thin and painless - Excellent results. It lab tested over 220mg/ml


Of course they have a lil problem with tops that fall off the vials so you may want to go with LSP or ATLAS.
 
galaxy said:
Of course they have a lil problem with tops that fall off the vials so you may want to go with LSP or ATLAS.

No problems with any products I have used or anyone on this board has used... Seems like you keep digging up some garbage from way in the past..
 
galaxy said:
I dont think vial tops falling off is garbage when youve confirmed it to be true.

I am sure every bottle of LSP and BD ever produced was 100% perfect :rolleyes:

You are making it out to be a wide spread current problem, which is far from the truth.
 
black sheep said:
I am sure every bottle of LSP and BD ever produced was 100% perfect :rolleyes:

You are making it out to be a wide spread current problem, which is far from the truth.


I mentioned it twice........As far a BD goes Ive never heard of the tops falling off the vials. If i do tho, i would be sure to share it with the fellow board members....................and i dont ask for products to be perfect, but i sure as hell hope the tops at least stay on. Good argument tho.LMFAO
 
galaxy said:
I mentioned it twice........As far a BD goes Ive never heard of the tops falling off the vials. If i do tho, i would be sure to share it with the fellow board members....................and i dont ask for products to be perfect, but i sure as hell hope the tops at least stay on. Good argument tho.LMFAO

I am not going to argue anymore with someone that has a vested interest in LSP... You like what you like, and I like what I like - We can just leave it at that.
 
pro form all the way. i have tried every other lab now and it is the least painful and best doses imo. their npp is the shit, now comes in eo that goes thru a slin pin and the caps certainly don't fall off.
 
Top Bottom