Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Who is the smartest EF chica?????

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gambino
  • Start date Start date

Who is the smartest lady??

  • Habituallyhotnbothered

    Votes: 11 52.4%
  • FitBlondeChic

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bebegirl

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • TripleBlonde

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • NvrBuffenoughjoaldf

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Smurfaloo

    Votes: 5 23.8%

  • Total voters
    21
G

Gambino

Guest
A lot of smarty little ladies here, the poll selections have been determined to be the smartest...who is Queen of the Big Brains?????
 
you missed someone douchebag :kitty:
 
nothing against all of our contestants, but Sassy69 is about 11.31 times more intelligent than all of these lovely ladies combined.
 
as much as I hate her, I have to vote HH.

....I mean she does like me afterall, so she must be pretty darn smart.
 
habitualhealth said:
Do it and like it hooker.
sigh
fine
but on a side note im still wondering if bebegirl isnt the smartest one:(

and an honorable mention is smurfybutt cuz shes pretty darned smart
 
alien amp pharm said:
as much as I hate her, I have to vote HH.

....I mean she does like me afterall, so she must be pretty darn smart.

What happend to that cock you had in your hand?
 
^ Damn that sounds bad... LOL

But I swear I saw your ava with a cock in its hand
 
habitualhealth said:
um i think that HH girl has the proof in her sig. *shrugs* can't say for sure tho.

LOL

I knew it.... :rainbow:

Where's that geigh bitch at anyway?
 
the only cock in my hand is my own.

and sadly it's there quite often. :(
 
I've always admired Velvett; she seems both cultured and intelligent in many aspects of life.
 
ceasar989 said:
Yasmina or HH

Sorry. Simply by default your vote has been cast for the undisputed winner, HabitualHotness, since Yasmina was not included in the poll. :chomp:

Besides Yasmina is psycho, she can't be the smartest.
 
samoth said:


Physics geeks UNITE!

E = mc^2
y - mx + b
Pythagorean theorem
Bernoulli's Law
Schroedinger wave equation
Wave / Particle Duality
Planck's Constant
topology
partial diffy qs
vector calc


and of course... BLOWING UP STUFF IN THE PHYSICS LAB!
 
im still waiting to see SuperFrisky on the poll... *snap snap*
 
All good choices..as well as:

Velvett
Raina
Frisky
Jens
Sassy


to name a couple
 
Sassy69 said:
Physics geeks UNITE!

E = mc^2
y - mx + b
Pythagorean theorem
Bernoulli's Law
Schroedinger wave equation
Wave / Particle Duality
Planck's Constant
topology
partial diffy qs
vector calc


and of course... BLOWING UP STUFF IN THE PHYSICS LAB!


Bwahahahaha!

I love this girl!




:cow:
 
Top Bottom