Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Who is the best looking EF couple?

Who is the best looking couple on EF

  • Chefwide FRisky

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Hammy Soklue

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • The Shadow- AAP

    Votes: 17 42.5%
  • Yasmina Lucius brown

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Wootwoom Daisygirl

    Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Lumburg Smurfy

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Other

    Votes: 4 10.0%

  • Total voters
    40

Sub-Zero

High End Bro
Platinum
well?

(sorry if i left u out)

EDIT ::

soklue: fix your poll
soklus: its not daisygirl its daisydukes lol



OOPs, i cnat figure out how to edit polls, so just pretend
 
theres no poll
 
Whom is "other" with ? ;)
 
LOL..

AAP and TheShadow are a hit
 
I think I'm gonna have to go with Shadow & aap -- they just look soooo cute together....
 
What about Jade19 and myself?

Mostly Jade19 though. I'm ugly, but she's pertty enough to make up for it :)
 
Top Bottom