Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who here has the best entertainment system at home?

Brand new Sony slim dvd player w/ multi format playback
Brand new Directv HD receiver
57" wisescreen Sony HD television
550 watt Sony 5.1 surround sound satelite speakers and receiver
1 250 watt Awia sub & 1 50 Watt rear sub
VCR soon to be Tivo
Xbox with hd cables
& 32" tube tv & a second xbox in the adjacent room for LAN parties.
Plus my computer is hooked thru the receiver so I can play mp3's, stream music, etc thru the home entertainment system.

alien amp pharm said:
Brand new Sony slim dvd player w/ multi format playback
Brand new Directv HD receiver
57" wisescreen Sony HD television
550 watt Sony 5.1 surround sound satelite speakers and receiver
1 250 watt Awia sub & 1 50 Watt rear sub
VCR soon to be Tivo
Xbox with hd cables
& 32" tube tv & a second xbox in the adjacent room for LAN parties.
Plus my computer is hooked thru the receiver so I can play mp3's, stream music, etc thru the home entertainment system.
made out well in the looting phase eh?

4everhung said:
made out well in the looting phase eh?

lol.

nah, actually I just can't get a girlfriend, so I buy fun stuff for myself with the money I am saving.

65" Toshiba Widescreen HD
Monster Cable HTPS 3600 Power Filter
Adcom 5500 Poweramp 200watts x 2
Adcom 5503 Power amp 200watts x 3
Klipsch RSW-15 subwoofer with 650watt built in amp
Klipsch KLF-30 Towers (2 X 12" in each tower)
KLipsch KLC-7 Center
Klipsch RF-7 Surrounds
Denon AVR 3801 (Preamp)
Denon DVD-2200 DVD Player
Denon DCM-380 CD PLayer

Last edited:
Mr. Black said:
65" Toshiba Widescreen HD
Monster Cable HTPS 3600 Power Filter
Adcom 5500 Poweramp 200watts x 2
Adcom 5503 Power amp 200watts x 3
Klipsch RSW-15 subwoofer with 650watt built in amp
Klipsch KLF-30 Towers (2 X 12" in each tower)
KLipsch KLC-7 Center
Klipsch RF-7 Surrounds
Denon AVR 3801 (Preamp)
Denon DVD Player
Denon CD PLayer

We have a winner.

I am still building mine back up. Got the Klipsch Forte's still to go along with their center channell and surrounds. I need to get my amp, preamp, tuner and all back.

I have a 65" HDTV that I bought three years ago, I think it was Hitachi, it was highrated at the time and a Bose home theatre system. I rarely if ever use it, complete waste of dough.
Im going to buy a HD projector so that I can give powerpoint presentations and stuff anywhere, just bring my laptop and Bose computer speaker system. My laptop is a TV so just plug in the cable, throw the projector against the back of the house and have a football party at anyone's house, or watch movies, going to go for the 30foot projector screen, its only 800$ more to go from a nine foot to a thirty foot screen. So much fun that could be had, my own personal drive in theatre, have friends come over or party while I spin some tunes, hook up a few lasers in a warehouse. Gonna be fun, if I ever have for a life

slat1 said:
We have a winner.

I am still building mine back up. Got the Klipsch Forte's still to go along with their center channell and surrounds. I need to get my amp, preamp, tuner and all back.

If you can afford it go with an Anthem AVM-30 for your preamp coupled with a Bryston 4BSST & 6SST for your power amps. The above will be my next upgrade :)

not me.. i don't watch enough tv to care.. my tv is almost as old as me.. people laugh at it

Top Bottom