Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Who here has ever been on a cruise?

Bobber

Well-known member
I just got back from a cruise to Cozumel, Grand Cayman, and Ocho Rios. It was seriously the best time of my life! The people on the boat were all so outgoing, the workeres treat you like a king, fine women everywhere, and not to mention the 24 hr buffets. I never wanted to get off the ship. So where all have yall been and how was your experience?
 
Bobber said:
I just got back from a cruise to Cozumel, Grand Cayman, and Ocho Rios. It was seriously the best time of my life! The people on the boat were all so outgoing, the workeres treat you like a king, fine women everywhere, and not to mention the 24 hr buffets. I never wanted to get off the ship. So where all have yall been and how was your experience?

I will be taking that exact cruise in November. Bon Voyage VDL!
 
Nowhere, but I want to go. I don't care if it's a package deal blah blah blah. I'm sure some people scorn cruises. I want to go on one- it would be a great seperation from reality.

Were there many fine single women on the ship? I'm sure most were with somebody.
 
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 24 hour buffet. :p Do they have porn available to rent like hotels? Cause if they do..I ain't neva gettin off :D
 
VDL - Be prepared for the time of your life! And the islands are just awe inspiringly gorgeous. I liked Ocho Rios the best personally. Be sure to go on the the sting ray city and dolphin swim excurssions, they were the shit.

Casavant - Seperation from reality is exactly what it was. For one week you are royalty.
 
VooDoo Lady said:
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 24 hour buffet. :p Do they have porn available to rent like hotels? Cause if they do..I ain't neva gettin off :D

dude.. you are more obsessed with porn than I am.. whoa!!! wana swap some good sites?
 
Bobber said:
Casavant - Seperation from reality is exactly what it was. For one week you are royalty.

Excellent. I'll probably "supplement" the occasion as well. How closely do they check your baggage?
 
Cruises are cool but I gained some serious weight in a week. I probably ate 10 times a day, the food was awesome.

I couldnt even fit into my largest pair of jeans, had to wear shorts with the elastic waste band and shit.
 
casavant said:


Excellent. I'll probably "supplement" the occasion as well. How closely do they check your baggage?

Ummmm.........lets just say you wouldn't be able to bring in any vet grade gear cause of the metal tops, but that didnt stop me from bringing on board 20 amps of primoteston that I bought at 8 bucks a pop from a Cozumel pharmacy. Redijects were a jaw dropping $16 a shot though so I passed on that.
 
Cruising IMO is the most cost effective option as well as the most relaxing form of Vacation.

No driving or parking worries
No traffic
No cooking or wondering where to go out to eat
Great food
Great music and shows
Great views
Mobile Hotel

I've been on many Caribbean cruises, and we plan on going on the new Disney Western Caribbean cruise to Key west, G Cayman and Cancun and
 
I'm taking my little one on a Disney cruise in a couple months.

I'm pumped!
 
How easy would it be to sneak gear on the ship when you are on a cruise?
 
Y_Lifter said:
Cruising IMO is the most cost effective option as well as the most relaxing form of Vacation.

No driving or parking worries
No traffic
No cooking or wondering where to go out to eat
Great food
Great music and shows
Great views
Mobile Hotel

I've been on many Caribbean cruises, and we plan on going on the new Disney Western Caribbean cruise to Key west, G Cayman and Cancun and

Yes, but you really do NOT get to taste the flavor of the area while sleeping down at the dock. I prefer land based vacations so I can do/see/explore more.

To each his own.
 
I went on a cruise to the Bahamas one Christmas. it sucked for a huge number of reasons - but even if the weather had been okay, the range of people on the ship go from young and fat, to old and fat, and they are all heinous.
although I did see the female bodybuilder that was in the movie "Skin Deep" with that John (Jack?) ritter dude.

as for sneaking gear - probably depends where - but on our cruise, this was waaay prior to Sept 11th (it was in 97-98 or so I think) and they still went through all of our bags before and after.
 
Y_Lifter said:
Cruising IMO is the most cost effective option as well as the most relaxing form of Vacation.


My bar tab was close to $500, that is not cost effective in my mind!! Why a disney cruise? You married or something? I went with my mom, little sisters and little brother and had the greatest time but I bet going with friends on a singles cruise would be even better. If I had the choice I would not be going on one with a bunch of rug rats running around.
 
Anal AssPlorer said:
How easy would it be to sneak gear on the ship when you are on a cruise?

Very easy. Just think like an international source for packing ideas.


E-mail for ideas. :)
 
The last time I went to the Bahamas, they were checking all bags and bags coming on the ship. The way the guys brought reefer on board was they rolled the bag up and stuck it inside a KFC "wrap" sandwich.
 
Anal AssPlorer said:
The last time I went to the Bahamas, they were checking all bags and bags coming on the ship. The way the guys brought reefer on board was they rolled the bag up and stuck it inside a KFC "wrap" sandwich.

LOL that's funny!!
 
Code, Enjoy it... Disney is definitly rated PG. but I had fun.
If you have kids, get them in the Oceaneers club. Cool and they give a wristband for the kid and a pager for you so they can page you if your kid gets scaired, sick etc

Bobber... You have a problem. Next time Sneak bottles onboard
And yes, I'm an Old Married guy.

Anal, Taste and Flavor ? I'm not going there.
Anyway, there are always trips inland you can take off the boat. You have All day or maybe even 2 to check out the island,city whatever. I will agree that you can't cruise to a Ski destination easily :D

Scrappy, They are all fat because they know the one thing you WILL do a lot of on a Boat is Eat. Some better than others
 
Eating a lot is an understatement. If I had their services on my next bulking cycle I think I could gain 100 pounds, LOL. I wish anyways.
 
My first Cruise i went on was simialar to yours. I went on Carnival to Cozumel, Grand Caymen, Playa del Carmen, and instead of going to Ohco Ricos the boat swung up the Mississippi river and went to New Orleans. That was the best stop of the Cruise, and then the had a Mardi Gras party on board.

My second cruise was on Celebrity cruise lines. (They blow away Carnival in every aspect except for the single chicks...it more a cruise for couples, families, and old tards.)

We went to ST. Thomas, St. John, ST. Marteen, Puerto Rico, and the Bahamas in 7 days...That was the bomb!

My Next Cruise goes to 7 destinations in 9 days...i can't recall all of them but it is with Princess Cruise lines....some of the places are Aruba, Costa Rica, Beleez, Panama Canal......

Insano
 
I did years ago. I loved it. I want to go again.

This time I want to go longer!!!

The food was great! Walking on the deck at night when you're all dressed up is very romantic - if you have that special person on your arm. Of course, when I went though, I didn't have that special someone.
 
Captain - Your upcoming cruise sounds like its going to be the shit. You are going to be one drained mofo after though. So is Carnival pretty much the shittiest cruise line?

Fitnes 1 - I didn't have one special some one with me either but it was not hard to find a special some one for the night. :D I agree with you about the romantic aspects of the ship though. I so wanted to fuck up on the deck in the front of the ship but I couldn't find anyone adventurous enough.:( Oh well.......there is always next time.
 
Bobber said:
Captain - Your upcoming cruise sounds like its going to be the shit. You are going to be one drained mofo after though. So is Carnival pretty much the shittiest cruise line?


I wouldn't call it "shitty" it just depends what you want in your criuse. If you are going with a bunch of your freinds and you want to get laid or head in the hot tub...Carnival is your cruise line...but the food is a step down and the pack as many people on those boats as possible...

Celebrity had 1000 less people on it's boat so there was a lot more room for my and my gf to relax.

Insano
 
Top Bottom