Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who here has defined abs without actually doing ab work?

I train my abs, but have never done anything for intercostals or serratus other than heavy squats and deads, and mine are crazy

Mike P.T. said:
My girlfriend does that little italian bitch!! Hehehehe.... She actually just started working out 4 weeks ago and just doing legs once a week and that's it. 20 minute workout at that. She's all but 95 pounds at 5'1 too.
Mikey I think a pic is in order here. Who's with me? :)

My girl is about the same size and in great shape. I wish I could get her to hit her legs with a bit more focus (not that her legs don't kick ass already). Is your girl doing squats or the girly machines?

IJ26 said:
its just genetic. everyone has abs and its just a matter of bodyfat if u see them or not. i never do abs and even when I bulk I never lose them.

It's not genetic. Everyone has pectorals too. Do we all look like Ronnie Coleman dieted down? Of course not. Most people who don't train abs will diet down to a pancake flat stomach. You have to develop the abdominal muscles to reveal a show quality six pack. How often do you see thin guys without deep abs? Every day.

Dial_tone said:

It's not genetic. Everyone has pectorals too. Do we all look like Ronnie Coleman dieted down? Of course not. Most people who don't train abs will diet down to a pancake flat stomach. You have to develop the abdominal muscles to reveal a show quality six pack. How often do you see thin guys without deep abs? Every day.

Good point. Fuck I guess that shoots down my slacker plan of trying to skip abs

Silent Method said:

Mikey I think a pic is in order here. Who's with me? :)

My girl is about the same size and in great shape. I wish I could get her to hit her legs with a bit more focus (not that her legs don't kick ass already). Is your girl doing squats or the girly machines?

Hehehehehe yeah you would like that wouldn't you. My girl is such a lil cutie. 19 years young too. Big difference from the older women I was seeing last year. Her frame is so perfect. She's a size 1 but very curvy and also has a 34c chest and tight legs and glutes and tiny ass arms. Bastard I wish I had a perfect mesomorphic shape to begin with. I can only imagine where I would be right now....

As for exercises she focuses on the glute isolator machine to start off her workout and put overall emphasis on isolating the glutes.(she said she wants a little more ommmphhh to them. hehehe) She then does leg presses for a few sets and then a few lunges and that's it.

lilleOle said:
yeah, jerking off gives you fucking nice abs! :D
id have a 26 pack if that were the case...i may have nice abs, i believe i do, just dont see em except a few months a year...even then...:FRlol:

Mike P.T. said:

Hehehehehe yeah you would like that wouldn't you. My girl is such a lil cutie. 19 years young too. Big difference from the older women I was seeing last year. Her frame is so perfect. She's a size 1 but very curvy and also has a 34c chest and tight legs and glutes and tiny ass arms. Bastard I wish I had a perfect mesomorphic shape to begin with. I can only imagine where I would be right now....

As for exercises she focuses on the glute isolator machine to start off her workout and put overall emphasis on isolating the glutes.(she said she wants a little more ommmphhh to them. hehehe) She then does leg presses for a few sets and then a few lunges and that's it.

Ok well I just let her read it and excuse me!!!! She's like.... "Ummm Im a size 0." LOL HUGE DIFFERENCE!

Top Bottom