Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Who has the 'The Precontest Bible'?

jdevlin1985

New member
By Larry Pepe. Book is fantastic. Every one of the pro's pre-contest blueprints, from training and diet, to supps and 'the week before the big day' and how to prepare. David Henry's section is basically near on an exact blueprint of my own pre-contest regime. With added extras that I can now learn and add into my own plan.

For you guys who are serious about entering comps or even just for getting into amazing shape. Buy this book! Has been about for quite some time and i presume a post like this has already been done at some point.
 
“THE PRECONTEST BIBLE is the most complete book ever written on bodybuilding contest preparation. It is totally unique from anything I’ve ever seen or read and is an extremely valuable tool for anyone who wants to get into incredible shape.”

Ronnie Coleman
7 x Mr. Olympia, 1998-2004



I call BS...there is NO WAY Ronnie knows how to pronounce half the words in that quote
 
i have the book. there is some good info in there. in the book ronnie says that hid momy cooks all his meals for him. awwww. :rainbow: isn't that cute.
 
Like most books .. if you look hard enough you'll find a link for a free download !!

There's hardly a book out there you can't find for free ... happy hunting :)
 
Hey Boxerjake,threre's a few e-books I'm looking for to download,but I don't know where to look.I'm after the book mentioned above,and also any of Bill Llewellyn's anabolics books later than 2002.Can you help me out??
 
Catch Wrestler said:
Thanks for that jdevlin,but what do you mean by enter a search on documents??(I'm not very good with computers)??

Have you got Limewire on your computer? i.e. have you gone to LIMEWIRE.COM and downloaded? Thats the first thing you need to do bro if not.

You need the BASIC which is free. Unless you want to pay for the PRO.
 
Post back when you have it and if you have any problems. You will be able to download anything, from music, to porn, to e-books all for free.
 
Dude you need to delete your inbox. Can't send until you do so i'll post my reply here.

You should now have the Limewire icon on your desktop. Click that icon and you will get the main screen. In the top left corner you will see 6 search options. ALL TYPES, IMAGES, DOCUMENTS, AUDIO, VIDEO and PROGRAMS. Depending on what you want to search for, select the relevant. I have'nt done a search on the precontest bible so don't actually know if it will be on there. I very much think it will though. It has absolutely EVERYTHING. And away you go.
 
Top Bottom