Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Who has seen The Machinist???

chefbone

High End Bro
Platinum
Good god man!!! Christian Bale looked like a scarecrow. WTF??????
Does Jennifer Jason Leigh have a nice rack?
Did you like the movie?
Do you like Jennifer Jason Leighs rack?

Spank You :verygood: :Chef:
 
Lestat said:
i want to see it

It's sweet, freaky but sweet. Jennifer Jason Leigh is naked in it!!! :heart:
It's funny she plays a whore just as she did in Leaving Las Vegas. Talk about a type-cast.
:Chef:

I made a mistake, she was not in LLV. ;) :Chef: She's still hot
 
Jennifer Jason Leigh wasn't in Leaving Las Vegas. It was Elizabeth Schue. Both were good movies. Jennifer was nekkid in SWF and Rush.
 
jnevin said:
Jennifer Jason Leigh wasn't in Leaving Las Vegas. It was Elizabeth Schue. Both were good movies. Jennifer was nekkid in SWF and Rush.

Yep, my bad. I still :heart: her
 
chefbone said:
Good god man!!! Christian Bale looked like a scarecrow. WTF??????
Does Jennifer Jason Leigh have a nice rack?
Did you like the movie?
Do you like Jennifer Jason Leighs rack?

Spank You :verygood: :Chef:
I highly recommend this movie. I like movies that are not so predictable.
And I fell in love with JJL's rack.
 
Good movie. If you like, "Angel Heart" you will probably like, "The Machinist".
 
Jacob Creutzfeldt said:
Good movie. If you like, "Angel Heart" you will probably like, "The Machinist".

Rented Angel Heart for tonight based on your recommendation
 
BOOEY said:
Rented Angel Heart for tonight based on your recommendation

Pretty good. I kinda knew what was up from the beginning sequence with DeNiro and Rourke, but it was definitely entertaining. I'm surprised I never heard about it before.
 
HumanTarget said:
i had to choose between that and "The Jacket". the jacket was real fucking good.
Wow. Coincidentally, I saw these two within days of each other and I saw it the other way.
 
BOOEY said:
Pretty good. I kinda knew what was up from the beginning sequence with DeNiro and Rourke, but it was definitely entertaining. I'm surprised I never heard about it before.

"Jacob's Ladder" is similar also.
 
Jacob Creutzfeldt said:
"Jacob's Ladder" is similar also.
Damn, you reminded me of one of my favorite older movies. I admit the acting could have been a tiny bit better, but this was a cool movie. The idea was original.(as far as I know. I hadn't read a book or seen a movie using the same premise when it came out).
 
Snypr said:
Damn, you reminded me of one of my favorite older movies. I admit the acting could have been a tiny bit better, but this was a cool movie. The idea was original.(as far as I know. I hadn't read a book or seen a movie using the same premise when it came out).

Have you seen, "Brazil"? You may like, "Brazil" if you like, "Jacob's Ladder".
 
Snypr said:
Wow. Coincidentally, I saw these two within days of each other and I saw it the other way.

I just saw, "The Jacket". It reminded me of a sentimental, poorman's, "Memento". It was worth watching, but I wouldn't watch it again.
 
jnevin said:
Jennifer Jason Leigh wasn't in Leaving Las Vegas. It was Elizabeth Schue. Both were good movies. Jennifer was nekkid in SWF and Rush.
Elizabeth Schue.....yum yum yum.
I liked the machinist, worth watching once.
I love tities.
 
Top Bottom