Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who grows his own greens?

bug-bummy

Eating greens is very important, and it is a verygood idea to add green herbs, the fresh ones into your food, and eatlots of them. They are very healthy, and yet they give a veryinteresting taste to the food. For example punch, dill, etc. So Igrow these myself on the balcony – always have a source of freshgreens, I know that they are clean, and aesthetically it is pleasantto have plants at home. Does anyone else here grow their own veggiesor greens?

yes I used to have a really nice garden when i had a backyard. it is very easy to grow veggies. just need to buy good soil, buy the small plants or seeds, and make sure you provide lots of sun and water.. then you use natural fertilizer.. i used to toss in fish carcass and things grew like crazy

also important to plant the right time of year for your area. if you live in the south you need to grow late summer/early fall. if you live up north you grow after last frost

There was a time when I would grow my own tomatos, and this kind of small things. It is a great thing no matter how you look at it - you always have fresh veggies at home, clean from additives, all natural. If you have the chance of growing your own veggies, it is really great.

Top Bottom