Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who gave me bad karma??

Re: Re: Who gave me bad karma??

rudedawg said:

Who the fuck cares??

I do, I wanted to be the most liked most popular personality on Elite.:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Re: Re: Re: Who gave me bad karma??

kr0nk said:

I do, I wanted to be the most liked most popular personality on Elite.:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Well at least you will be in good company with most here then.

Re: Re: Re: Who gave me bad karma??

kr0nk said:

I wasn't going to say anything, but.......I will give you bad Karma now since I know who you are and that it was YOU that was talkin' shit about me. Obviously you are jealous and feel the need to batter me in some way or other for no reason. But thats okay, I've already made lemonade with your lemons asshole!
:D

KRONK - I know you wouldn't do such a thing. No biggie, people just start shit for the fun of it.
:bigkiss:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Who gave me bad karma??

AziaReign said:

I wasn't going to say anything, but.......I will give you bad Karma now since I know who you are and that it was YOU that was talkin' shit about me. Obviously you are jealous and feel the need to batter me in some way or other for no reason. But thats okay, I've already made lemonade with your lemons asshole!
:D

KRONK - I know you wouldn't do such a thing. No biggie, people just start shit for the fun of it.
:bigkiss:

Yep.. It doesnt matter, I was just defending your honor ;) as he slammed you. I KNOW who he is as well. He has been banned before, what a butthead. No worries!:D

You fu(king with the crew? Look at your Karma now.
I have huge balls!
Signed Bass

Top Bottom