Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who gave me bad karma??

not me, but judging by the last thread by cornholio, you obviousy did something that you were not supposed to. So maybe you should ask yourself what you did, and you might have pissed off.
Other than that, if it makes you happy, I'll send some shit your way, good shit that is.

I don’t know who did before, but I am about to unload a shitload on you. You steal my name, and then talk shit about Azia. (that is not a coincidence) Whoever you are, I will find out.:mad:

I thought you were kronk, I'm now confused, there are two of you. It's like the 6th day with Arnie, who are you?

Well if talked shit about Azia, then fuck you buddy, and you stole some one elses name, so fuck you buddy.

I'm sending some bad karma your way.

Peyote Killa said:
I thought you were kronk, I'm now confused, there are two of you. It's like the 6th day with Arnie, who are you?

Well if talked shit about Azia, then fuck you buddy, and you stole some one elses name, so fuck you buddy.

You already gave me good karma:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol:

Peyote Killa said:

No, this shithead took my name (or tried to by using a 0 instead of and o) then said a nasty comment about Azia. He is obviously been around the board and knew to make a sexual comment, thinking it would pass off as me, since her and I have been with each other sexually.

kronk said:

No, this shithead took my name (or tried to by using a 0 instead of and o) then said a nasty comment about Azia. He is obviously been around the board and knew to make a sexual comment, thinking it would pass off as me, since her and I have been with each other sexually.

OIC, well, I didn't send you any bad karma. I did think that he was you though. I didn't pay attention to the post count. Whydon't he just get banned?

Aren't you a mod? Ban the fucker

Top Bottom