Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who else isn't turned on by young ladies

Their bodies turn me on, their attitudes turn me off. If they would just shut their mouths and not speak, I might could do one of them.

My ex has 12 tats. When we met, she had three very small ones. If she'd had half her back inked up when we'd met, like she does now, I'd never have fucked with her. I hate when chicks go for the biker slut look.

I know of this really really really pretty chick, but she has almost her whole entire back tattooed. They are biker dude tattoos. She also wants to get branded.

XBiker said:

Get outside and get some sun, MEGA.

It will do you good.

Dude, I've been to Clearwater beach four days a week for the past month and a half. I'm well tanned, now.

Good to "hear" from you, by the way. And, just so you know, anyone on here or anywhere else claiming to be me is or was an imposter. I saw one of them talking shit to you a while back.

I'm back at home, and my cousin's coming down from Philly this week, so there will be plenty of pool stuff and boating for tanning. lol

When you finally realized, I was expecting you to call me "Nikos".

If it's something really cool that maybe means something to the person, then that's cool. But if it's like "born to ride" surrounded by flames and shrapnel and crap all up and down her back, then it ain't.

Top Bottom