Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who else is over 40 and running cycles?

I'm 42 pal I've recently had a health chech at the doctors and everything is fine although having a very active job helps me more than anything I'm just starting a new cycles after not really doing anything for the last two years and as soon as it kicks in I know I'll feel 21 again.

Personally I am not 40 yet, but I do know a lot of guys over that age who use AAS, so it is quite a normal thing. As long as you follow a proper diet, and keep some of your health aspects under control, there should be no problems at all. Just don't do harsh cycles.

The same rules apply to everyone to stay healthy on cycle regardless of age. Regularly get blood work done and keep an eye on blood pressure and cholesterol levels.

If you are an older guy, you are going to most likely want to stay away from carbon 17 alpha alkylated oral steroids and harsh steroids like tren. For older men, steroids like proviron and primo are your best options.

If so, do you find it more difficult to stay healthy, ie. blood pressure, cholesterols, etc?

I know quite a few fitness/bodybuilding enthusiasts that lift on daily basis, and as far as I know -their health is on point.

However, they live a healthy life, no drugs, alcohol, etc

Almost 50 and just started cycling at 47.
Started bobybuilding competition naturally and realized that I needed something to keep up with the young ones. Before cycling i got my blood pressure, cholesteral, triglycerides all in check prior to cycling. My diet is also in check.
I also get blood work regularly.... Helped me realize that my test was low (before cycling).

I've also never gone over a gram a week -- total (with everything combined) and that was only in preparation for a show. And I've never done a cycle longer than 6 weeks.

Top Bottom