Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who else besides me thinks that women bodybuilders are some sick shit ?

i'd do chyna :)

naw, i do admire women BB purely for the fact that they are bigger than me. just as a question though, if they juice, wouldn;t they put on the muscle nearly as well as the males. i dont think any femal hormones are catabolic tyo muscle are they

While I wouldn't be attracted to a female BB they don't sick me out either... anyone who puts in that much hard work deserves my respect for it.

Perhaps you guys feel a little intimidated by female BB's? How would you feel if you just finished your bench or squat and then have a more muscular woman come to your gym and bench or squat 50 pounds more than your 1 rep max....? Not that it is very likely to happen anyhow...

hardgainer (not intimidated by size)

cm3504jm said:
I have to disagree.

We all can say that, but in reality I give them all the props in the world for their dedication and hard work. I dont find vascularity gross at all.

The fact that they dedicate themselves to a higher standard makes them very attractive to me.

Thats what I was just gonna say.

While I do agree some of them are just plain ugly (For example Vicki Gates),
Most are very attractive and I would bang them in a heartbeat. Its not like they look all the same. I respect all of them for living the bodybuilding lifestyle and Im not intimidated by their size at all.
One thing for sure,I think Obese women are sick!! bleh
they make me thow up. I have no respect for people who treats their bodies like shit.

Last edited:
yeah , whatever....
respect has nothing to do with attraction. I have respect for the obese secretary at our school...she's the shit....just that I would rather go without having to pound her flabs. You understand? One thing has NOTHING to do with the other.

now, to put an end to this, they are NASTY.

I have already answered here but I just saw some clips with some real big bb women and I heard their voices and they sound like guys, that was kind of nasty, maybe I'm changing my opinion. :cool:

HELLO!!!!! Are ANY of you brothas so naive as to actually believe that a woman could achieve such size and vascularity (low bf%) WITHOUT the use of A/S?!?!
A deeper voice is a small price to pay.....much smaller that bitch tits, but then again, that is only MY OPINION.

I have NO ISUUE with a brotha that sez, "Yea, I respect her as a bber but that does not mean that I want to fuck her." ...but even THAT is kind of disrespectful if you really think about it. Kind of akin to me saying, "Yea, I respect my father, but that does not mean that I want to fuck him" - NO DUH!

You brothas who speak so poorly of women have got to realize what you are doing - ESPECIALLY when you are speaking of women who work as hard...EVEN HARDER than you....to achieve the physiques that they have. Whether or not you find this sexually attractive can be a mutually exclusive thing. You do NOT have to attach sexual feelings whe speaking of a woman and respect for her achievements. I mean, for God's sake - what is the matter with you guys? Hasn't it dawned on you by now that these women could give a FLYING FUCK what your opinion of them personally or sexually is? Do you HONESTLY BELIEVE that they put themselves through the type of punishment that they do, because you MIGHT GET A CHUBBY?!

I have newsflash for you brothas:

NOT ALL WOMEN DO/SAY OR DO NOT/DO NOT SAY THINGS BECAUSE IT SEXUALLY PLEASES A MAN!!!

Guess what? Women have brains in their heads (not saying all, just as not all men possess brains that work well) and they can think for themselves. Hence, they actually do what is PLEASING TO THEM - regardless of what ANY MAN THINKS or FEELS!!!

So then, I wish that you guys would put this issue to bed for once and for all. Whether you are a chubby-chaser or a guy who prefers fitness-looking women or the sistas that have 17" arms......go ahead, express your opinion freely. But you CAN state whether or not you find a particular woman's look aesthetically pleasing - WITHOUT DEGRADING them as a human being and certainly not as a sister in iron.

It is bad enough that the mainstream does not understand ANY OF US, male or female. But it particularly disturbs me when I see a brotha degrading one of our own. Please just think a moment before you type.

Top Bottom