Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Who Deleted The Happy Scrappy Thread??

Steroid_Virgin

New member
Now I smell conspiracy... I want to know what happened with smalls... was she really raped by an EF member??

Did she really try to kill herself??

I can always go over to tredia... I figured I get closer to facts here...

why was she really banned?
 
What thread? Why don't you hunt her down and ask her all this yourself.
 
WODIN said:
What thread? Why don't you hunt her down and ask her all this yourself.

cuz she's a little nuts... I want to hear the real story.. comon man, I have been around here for a long long time.. I deserve to know about this shit... some one PM me, or email me... I want the scoop
 
I don't know the answer but I think someone should just answer the man. If you ban someone you should have to support why it was done to other members, if for no other reason then for us to know what not to do, otherwise why ban a member? Fucking goddam, I swear to God, if I hear anything by Nickelback ever again I will shoot myself.
 
I hear they are thinking about banning anyone from Canada.
Another thing to add to the list of EF No No's..
 
...you are so fucking off track - NO EF member supposedly did this....according to her anyway....

Get a clue
 
Actually, it was Saint and HappyScrappy who engaged in a gang-bang festival with Smalls.


SHHH! You didn't hear this from me.
 
my advice is the same i gave to smalls... gte on with your life... how in any way, shape, or form will knowing any of this info make your life complete? LEt it go man... she's gone... jesus fucking christ.
 
Corn, I dont know whats going on or for that matter really care! But if this is such a secret who was the leak for people leading on she was raped? Which I really hope is not true! If this thing is such a closed door matter, Who was the person that is spreading this bullshit? This place is like a fucking hair salon!
 
Hopefully Saint's Gunshot to the Horse's Head has made sure this thing is really dead this time..

I'll dig a hole real fast if someone can quickly heap this carcass into it..
 
i guess I'll go over to tredia to get the real story.... aahh what a bunch of pricks y'all are.. if it was nothing, it should be real easy to spit out.. I smell something rotten...
 
Top Bottom