Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WHO DAT!!!!!! this gunna be a good year baby!!!

that song right there revived a city. the beginning is sad if you lived through it like i did you would know what im talking about and then it breaks into the saints are coming chorus and brings the mood back up. thats basically how it was. everything was miserable and sad. when the saints got back everyones spirits were lifted. this song epitomizes it

I got a whole forum dedicated to it bro SAINTS=superbowl champs

you had to root for the saints during the katrina season...it was inhuman not to.

but now that new orleans is rebuilt they can fuck off. paper thin defense having mofos

you can't be the phoenix suns of football and win

first off... NOLA is nowhere close to being "rebuilt" second off...last year the defense was awful. our defense is stout as fuck this year. tracy porter, randall gay, jabari greer, darren sharper, malcolm jenkins, jonathon vilma, bobby mccray, charles grant, will smith, sedrick ellis,roman haper, usama young, and possibly derrick brooks. are you fucking kidding me!?!?! this defense is completely revamped bro. plus with gregg williams new at defense coordinator....

Top Bottom