Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who can help with Slower PIN delivery prob in Pecs?; In my Delts Test. goes fast IM.

CaliforniaMike

Who can help with Slower PIN delivery prob in Pecs?; In my Delts Test. goes fast IM.

I heard that Tat's can cause an abcess that doesn't grow or need to be drained by a doctor, but is like some hard tissue under the skin...something called a "sterile abcess", I'm not even sure if that's the problem here.

I know this cos I wanted a Tat right on the perfect Injection site both for both my pecs which I inject Test. in order to eliminate guesswork & avoid injecting into a vein. I wanted this Tat into both my pecs & into both my Delts at the perfect injection spot, but I was told not to because of hardening of the skin after the Tat would make delivery of the Test into the muscle very very difficult.

Last week, I injected Test 250 mg/mL into my Pec after being used to injecting Test 400 mg/ML.

In other words I switched vials from a Test 400 mg/mL bottle to a Test 250 mg/mL bottle.

I injected 1 mL of this Test 250 mg/mL which obviously comes out to 250 mgs of Test into my Pec.

I noticed that the delivery of the Test into the muscle was super slow, I really had to push on the plunger to have all the Test go in.

Someone here on another Forum thread told me that since I was injecting 250 mg/mL & a full 1 mL because of more oil (1 mL as opposed to .6 mL with my Test 400 mg/ML dosage), being shot into the muscle, that may account for slower delivery.

He suggested, I heat or warm up my Test vials prior to injecting.

So I thanked this dude & was relieved.
****But, But: Today, I intramuscular injected my Delt & the Test 250 mg/mL went in easy. I pinned 1 mL or 250 mgs of Test into my delt today with almost no effort on pushing down on the plunger! ????

Questions:
1) What is the cause of this slower delivery of Test into my Pecs to the point where I had to push down kind of harder than normal on the plunger?

(Nothing has to do with the volume or quantity of the Test. cos as I mentioned my delts today took in all of the Test real quickly with almost no pushing on the plunger.)

2) Should I give my pecs a break from pinning them?

3) If so, how long of a break?

4) Can I just PIN another spot in the Pec area away from any lumps or away from any hard spots?

*By the way, I know well enough to Alternate or Rotate injection spots, & I have alternated or rotated.

**But since the Pecs both right & left are/were my Fave spots, does this mean that they have been overworked & need a Total Break or I can pin an area nearby on my Pecs?

5) What other health consequences in the future am I looking at? I do notice that common lump after injection has slowly decreased and is almost gone a little bit by little every day since my last Pec injection 8 days ago. Hopefully, there's no other bad health consequences that will rear its ugly head cos both my Pecs can't accept Test as easily as they used to.

****Also, the other Pec, the right Pec has the same problem--much slower Test delivery into the Pec muscle to the point much more effort needed to push all of it into muscle with the plunger.

Thanks for any help you'd be able to provide me.

Top Bottom