M
MasterBates
Guest
I want to ask them couple of q's about platinum in private
lmaoDeterass said:I'm not a Mod but i did stay at a Holiday Inn last night so have a bomb.
foreigngirl said:why are you still bombing this guy. He is behaving lately

Deterass said:Don't you have some dishes to wash or a shitty diaper that needs changing?![]()
foreigngirl said:Done with my daisy chores. Now its time to be a superhero and save the world and the people from the bad guys![]()

Deterass said:Can assholes be good guys? If not then i guess you can label me the "bad guy"![]()
do people still think he is my alter?foreigngirl said:why are you still bombing this guy. He is behaving lately
i think it was a jokeLestat said:do people still think he is my alter?
you are a good bro man, i don't know why people always bomb youMasterBates said:i think it was a joke
Lestat said:you are a good bro man, i don't know why people always bomb you
foreigngirl said:tell you what - everyone that is bombing him, stop wasting your K hit cause he dont care about karma and hit me up with green isntead. What do you say?

Deterass said:I say stfu and don't worry about it.
he's not blacked outyet... 3 bombs is fine.. he can wear them like trophies.foreigngirl said:if you think he is a good bro, why dont u diffuse the bombs for him?![]()
Lestat said:he's not blacked outyet... 3 bombs is fine.. he can wear them like trophies.
foreigngirl said:now I'll go in my corner and cry
Deterass said:Now bend over!

yes, 24 hoursforeigngirl said:I never noticed if the bombs go away as the black out does after a certain time
Lestat said:yes, 24 hours
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














