Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

White Privilege...

H_T_

Da Pope
Platinum
A new buzz term being used by minorities and women to shame white males. Seeing it a lot on msn, fb, etc. Apparently it's supposed to illicit some sort of guilt (that we should not have) and for us to surrender something....the funny thing is, I've seen people posting as white using this on whites. Is it this generations wish to have a collective of uniformly colored people walking round with iphones congratulating each other over nothing?

Women use white privilege? Or did you mean male privilege?

I've heard the white privilege term thrown around and I considered maybe that's the case. It's probably true to some extent.

The BLM movement really turned me off though.

Last edited:
I work about 3,200 hours per year...at times under a crushing amount of stress...I don't know many people of any race, creed or orientation that would last a week in my shoes...my privileges are killing me.

I've heard this in the news lately too as it relates to the BLM movement and the bigger, more global Middle Eastern crisis/ refugees. I think it's misplaced. People should be focusing on protecting Western society and all the rights and freedoms that come with that, no matter what color.

Top Bottom