Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whinny bitch nurse complains about her treatment returning for W Africa

Isis has ebola virus infected suicide missionaries ready to unleash the deadly virus on the gen pop of US.

i just checked her google images...she's a ginger with blue eyes and she's marginally cute, but definitely knot hot...so...yeah...fuck off you whiny, liberal, do-gooder, cvnt...

i just checked her google images...she's a ginger with blue eyes and she's marginally cute, but definitely knot hot...so...yeah...fuck off you whiny, liberal, do-gooder, cvnt...

I love all the people willing to go to west Africa to help but this woman is just a selfish attention seeking brat. What a child. For gods sake take a 21 day break no one gets the luxury of a quarantine when they aren't sick. Enjoy it. Maybe west Africa wasn't stressful enough for her.

They only gave her a granola bar! The horror. Where was the filet mignon?! The outrage.

I love all the people willing to go to west Africa to help but this woman is just a selfish attention seeking brat. What a child. For gods sake take a 21 day break no one gets the luxury of a quarantine when they aren't sick. Enjoy it. Maybe west Africa wasn't stressful enough for her.

They only gave her a granola bar! The horror. Where was the filet mignon?! The outrage.

Totally agree

Top Bottom