Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which will smith character are you!!! take the test!!!

I'm gonna request admin change your name from FriendlyCanadian to FrenchCanadian.

I loathe the french language (sorry to any french canadians eh!) but seriously I fucking hated in school how they forced us to learn the language and it sucked and it wasn't fun or enjoyable to learn. I'd much rather learn something like romanian, or italian or chinese, or even spanish.

Shitballs is learning french the fucking pick3.

The request has been put in, palms have been greased, it's just a matter of time now.

throw me a frickin bone would ya and just take the damn test already. I'm INDEPENDANT DAY will smith, who I think is pretty badass. WHOM might you be cocksucker motherfucker!

no one even gives me k hits anymore, it's been like a month. AT LEAST do this one tiny little thing for me!!!

:bawling:

throw me a frickin bone would ya and just take the damn test already. I'm INDEPENDANT DAY will smith, who I think is pretty badass. WHOM might you be cocksucker motherfucker!

no one even gives me k hits anymore, it's been like a month. AT LEAST do this one tiny little thing for me!!!

:bawling:

Ok, I took the damn test. I never saw Men In Black though.

Top Bottom