Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

which trbulus is best?

My first cycle of tribex

This is my first week of tribex 500 I also started using xenadrine the half dosage cause I am trying to lose some bodyfat as well.

Noticed a bit more muscle soreness perhaps some strength gains as I had an awesome work out on Monday, but for sure more muscle soreness and I feel hornier. I have also upped my protein intake as I am on a low carb diet now.

Small note I kind of prefer the kick u get from the xenadrine to a creatine pump, just preference.

A few months ago I was stacking tribex 500 with a sh-t load of tribestan. My strength went up considerably (speeling) while doing this. I did not gain any weight but all of my lifts went up. I was also stacking this with Zebutol by Labtec.

im about to take tribulus, how do you take it?!?!
ive read its better during the day, but should you take it on an empty stomach?@?@ or after a meal, or with a meal:confused: :confused: :confused:

I hear that trib 500 is the best.

Let me guess. You heard that from Tim Patterson.

On a side note, have you seen the pics of Tim Patterson and TC Louma? They are a disgrace. Especially since from all the supps he's claimed gains from TC should be at around 250 lbs, 5% bf.

xxxratednites said:
im about to take tribulus, how do you take it?!?!
ive read its better during the day, but should you take it on an empty stomach?@?@ or after a meal, or with a meal:confused: :confused: :confused:

I heard it was best to take Tribulus after meals.

Top Bottom