Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

which trbulus is best?

Try the Tribestan by Sopharma. It is supposedly more concentrated than the standard tribulus products. It is pure boner fuel, but don't think that is much of a muscle builder.

Now Biotest has recently came out with another version of Tribex-500. I haven't the new version since I still have a whole cartload of the original. In the past I have tried different tribulus products and didn't see anything. I like my tribex and it is well worth the cash if your looking for a worthy supplement. As of lately I've been taking tribex with a herbal supplement called vitex by solary. Vitex has shown to also increase testosterone levels naturally within the body. This is brand-new information that you're going to be extremely excited about: Vitex agnus-castus is a very cool herb that has some extraordinary attributes. Not only does it stimulate the testicles to produce Testosterone, but it, get this, blocks estrogen! It's the real deal, too, not just speculation.

There's ample scientific literature that proves Vitex agnus-castus is a very potent Testosterone secretagogue and it binds (blocks) at the estrogen receptor without causing transcription. The other cool thing about Vitex is that it has a long half-life for an herb. So you only have to take it once a day.

I really think a lot of supplement companies are starting to look at this herb and I bet anything that within a year you will start seeing in protein powders and everything else.:mad:

I've tried Biotests and syntrax's and can say I definitely felt a noticable difference with FUZU. Didn't notice anything with Biotest's product though.

Top Bottom