Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which superdrol ph

Are you kidding? did you even half to ask. Besides I invented the old monsterdrol product. That product made it into sports illustrated. with a huge OTC steroid are so bad for you write up lmao. The nameless elitfitness mod who spoke on the radio show they tuned into . The one they talked about in that article was me bwahahaaaa anyway and then I also invented the new monsterdrol-xt

Thats awesome! You design steroids and pro hormones??? Made any PH's similar to Methyltrienolone or Anadrol?? Lol :biggrin:

Are you kidding? did you even half to ask. Besides I invented the old monsterdrol product. That product made it into sports illustrated. with a huge OTC steroid are so bad for you write up lmao. The nameless elitfitness mod who spoke on the radio show they tuned into . The one they talked about in that article was me bwahahaaaa anyway and then I also invented the new monsterdrol-xt

We can't keep track of you...you are like an evil genius of supplement science.....:p

Beastdrol is a damn good clone.. One of the best I've used for SD clones, and I love that it has LCLT in it :)

Thats awesome! You design steroids and pro hormones??? Made any PH's similar to Methyltrienolone or Anadrol?? Lol :biggrin:

Well that is kind of what my last one ( monsterdrol-xt) was like. Only a bunch of cry babies had it tested and because it was a brand new steroid no one could find the steroid in the product. So it was a big shit fest and I just dropped the product rather then deal with the bull shit.

Now if you want something like anadrol then the beastdrol from mrsupps.com is what you want. Matter of fact it puts anadrol to shame when it comes to the strength gains.

Well that is kind of what my last one ( monsterdrol-xt) was like. Only a bunch of cry babies had it tested and because it was a brand new steroid no one could find the steroid in the product. So it was a big shit fest and I just dropped the product rather then deal with the bull shit.

Now if you want something like anadrol then the beastdrol from mrsupps.com is what you want. Matter of fact it puts anadrol to shame when it comes to the strength gains.

Monsterdrol-xt? I have actually never heard of it. Its the PH version of Methyltrienolone?? I WANT TO TRY IT!!! WHY WOULD THAT NOT PICK UP LIKE BEASTDROL aka Superdrol?!!!
How would Monsterdrol-xt compare to Beastdrol?
And is beast seriously a top contender for best strength steroid?!! Better/comparable to Anadrol, Tren, Halo?

Top Bottom