Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which superdrol ph

Beastdrol is a damn good clone.. One of the best I've used for SD clones, and I love that it has LCLT in it :)

Its so Awesome, it even tops the original Superdrol by AnabolicXtreme back in the day.....,Thats how powerful Beastdrol really is. :evil:

Same thing with the OLD Diesolbolan V1 by ND2, the old AnabolicXtreme folks who came out with the Phera-phlex along with the superdrol. OLD Diesolbolan V1 was F Magnanamus:evil:!!!
Damn shame that shits still not here...:p

what do ya mean bro! you mean lying about how good hcgenerate is?

No bro, that it will be back in stock!!!!!

All of needto's products work!

I wanted to order beast from orbit but he is out. Prices are a lil better.......

FML....

haha

Last edited:
Its so Awesome, it even tops the original Superdrol by AnabolicXtreme back in the day.....,Thats how powerful Beastdrol really is. :evil:

Same thing with the OLD Diesolbolan V1 by ND2, the old AnabolicXtreme folks who came out with the Phera-phlex along with the superdrol. OLD Diesolbolan V1 was F Magnanamus:evil:!!!
Damn shame that shits still not here...:p

I still have 7 bottles of the dieslebolan v1 left :)

I am going to do a superdrol ph cycle only...which one do you guys recommend? Beast, Monsterdrol...what? I am only going to order from an elite sponsor but I am wondering what everyone prefers. I want solid maintainable bulk which will survive pct....

The ones Ive seen here at EF looked solid.

What about the methadrol extreme.....seems to be new here????

Last time I did not order the damn monsterdrol xt and it got yanked!

Top Bottom