Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which Prohormones are good?

supertech69 said:
If you're going to need Anti-E's & clomid & all the other shit, why not just go for the real thing. It's cheaper, it's much less of a pain in the ass & most importantly, IT'S EFFECTIVE! You're gonna end up like a whole bunch of us, waste your money on shit for a while, then end up using AAS anyways. So, you might as well go for the gains now & save the money. Spend that extra money of food.

anabolic steroids are schedule III controlled substances and the purchase of them or possession of them without a prescription is considered a felony.

anti-estrogens and other accessory drugs are not scheduled so the risks are not the same. Prohormones of course are legal for sale over the counter

Zyglamail said:
Most of them arent worth the comtainer there in. Some however seem to work fine, but for decent results you need 2-4 times what the recommended dose is and at that dose you suffer the same, if not worse sides than AAS. Not to mention its expensive as hell.

Agreed.

pa1ad said:

I had a doctor recently told me that he thought nasal 4-AD taken several times a day is stronger then 1-AD. He had many patients try both at different time periods. I do not have personal experience with taking 4-AD throughout the day nasal so i cannot agree or disagree. Also, i have had many people who used nasal prohormones like this rave/

However, I don't really sell the cyclo diol powder or nasal bottles anymore (nor does anyone else_) so its pretty much a moot point. Besides, spraying shit up your nose all day can get to be a hassle

My workout partner tried the 4-AD nasal spray and didn't get anything out of it. He did however gain about 15lbs once he did a cycle of 1-AD.

pa1ad said:

I had a doctor recently told me that he thought nasal 4-AD taken several times a day is stronger then 1-AD. He had many patients try both at different time periods. I do not have personal experience with taking 4-AD throughout the day nasal so i cannot agree or disagree. Also, i have had many people who used nasal prohormones like this rave/

However, I don't really sell the cyclo diol powder or nasal bottles anymore (nor does anyone else_) so its pretty much a moot point. Besides, spraying shit up your nose all day can get to be a hassle

What kind of doc is it that recommends prohormones? My family doc was short and sweet after I told him about my dreams of getting bigger: p-hormones are crap, roids are good, but will not prescribe... Is it a sport doc?
The problem that I see with prohormes that they work for some people (hell, it worked for me). But how much good do they really do to you? Not much compare to AS. Yes, they are not legal (as you stated in one of your replies), but they don't give me as many sides as p-hormones did (That's a separate story I could tell).
But I understand that you sell these puppies and that is why you defend them so much...
This post SHOULD NOT have appered on ANABOLICS board at first place... Thats what I know for SURE...

RussianBro said:

What kind of doc is it that recommends prohormones? My family doc was short and sweet after I told him about my dreams of getting bigger

The particular doctor in question resides in a european country. However there are several doctors in the US that I am aware of that specialize in anti-aging that prescribe both testosterone and prohormones as hormone replacement options

Top Bottom