Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which Prohormones are good?

DAHULK

I've been on a low carb diet for 3 weeks. I've lost a total of 7lbs. I'm going for another 13 so i can lose 20lbs in total. After I reach my goal, i wanted to look into some prohormones. Are these any good? If so, which ones would u all recommend? Brand, type? Thanx for any info!!

Most of them arent worth the comtainer there in. Some however seem to work fine, but for decent results you need 2-4 times what the recommended dose is and at that dose you suffer the same, if not worse sides than AAS. Not to mention its expensive as hell.

yeah, at effective doses it gets really $$$$
I do have to say that i did feel a little aggressive
on 1-ad at 3 cap/day(or maybe i was just irratated
for geting fucked!! But anyway you would probably
need a gram a day and you could probably do a mild
anavar cycle cheaper

Zyglamail said:
Most of them arent worth the comtainer there in. Some however seem to work fine, but for decent results you need 2-4 times what the recommended dose is and at that dose you suffer the same, if not worse sides than AAS. Not to mention its expensive as hell.

That about sums it up right there. The supplement board will have more answers for you. I wouldn't waste my money on them though.

I've tried many prohormones and usually would gain some strength but not too much weight. That was until I tried 1-AD. That shit definitely worked. Both my workout partner and myself gained about 15lbs in 6 weeks. Although you will hold water, it also helps with lubricating the joints. BTW, plan on getting some clomid as I relate 1-AD to Decca, it shuts you down, you gain size and strength and you hold water. But you will definitely need Clomid.

Like Argent said, try the supps board, there's much more info there.

Mythos said:
Waste of money. If you want test, take test, if you want nandrolone, take Deca.

And remember, even if you take doses high enough to have any positive effect, don't think you can get away without using anti-e's.

Zyglamail said:

agree with you, bro...
being there, done it... waste of money... I think that everyone who tried prohormones eventually end up using AS. I wish I didn't waste those thousands on stupid prohormones, where I got gyno because I upped my doses to be effective. What a waste of money, time, and energy...
DAHULK, brotha, be realistic... Get into AS and you will have twice as much (or even bigger) results with not as nearly as much of sides as from Prohormones...
Good luck to you, bro...

1-AD and 1-test (ONE) are good, results much like low does primo or maybe fina. That is at about twice the cost, still need anti-e's and the like.

Oh, it will shut you down and put Mr. Happy to sleep

I went to massnutrition.com and got 3 bottles of AD-1 for 36.50 each. Thats about a month supply if you take twice the amount it says on the bottle. It will not give you gyno. Use proviron through cycle for sex drive and clomid therapy after.

Best thing about it is you won't get scammed or fucked by customs.

Top Bottom