Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which one of these could be causing water bloat?

iron asylum

I was at gym this morning and pulled my sock down and had a big crease in my leg where the sock was at. I'm retaining water for sure!

My cycle

500 test e
250 deca
350 winstrol
280 oral turinobol
4iu growth daily
igf and other peptides
T-3

Which of these could be the culprit??

Diet is spot on (low on sodium)

Could it be the growth? I figure the test and deca are low enough to not cause bloating and winny and turinobol are not known for water gain.

Do peptides cause water retention?

You should give all your gear to me and I will run a complete test myself besides you dont need to be any bigger lol You drinking enough water?

I was at gym this morning and pulled my sock down and had a big crease in my leg where the sock was at. I'm retaining water for sure!

My cycle

500 test e
250 deca
350 winstrol
280 oral turinobol
4iu growth daily
igf and other peptides
T-3

Which of these could be the culprit??

Diet is spot on (low on sodium)

Could it be the growth? I figure the test and deca are low enough to not cause bloating and winny and turinobol are not known for water gain.

Do peptides cause water retention?

How long have you been on,is my question,then i can answer that!

RADAR

Ha is this a trick question? I see 4 that can give you bloat, 2 long term and 2 short term...

growth and test most likely...

My buddy has been on 4iu a day for 6 weeks now and he cant even tie his shoes up at the gym....leaves the laces hanging...
He tries lasix which I think is retarded and he lost quite a bit but felt like shot for 3 days from it. lasix is not advisable IMO.

I dont know of anything you can do other than control carbs or a mild diuretic.

cheers.

nice stack by the way....keep us posted on results.

How long have you been on,is my question,then i can answer that!

RADAR

Been on for about 3 weeks now.

I'm thinking the serostim might be the culprit because I just remembered I bumped it to 6iu from 4iu the last few days to see what would happen. I know the test and tren can cause a little water retention but at the lighter doses (compared to my usual doses) I didnt think it would be an issue.

the gh probally...is it bloating just in your ankles?if so that could be signs of other things though..heart failure,diabetic sides etc... i would be careful

the gh probally...is it bloating just in your ankles?if so that could be signs of other things though..heart failure,diabetic sides etc... i would be careful

Thanks for easing my mind Hayez...lol......I shall keep a watch and knock the growth back to 4iu

Thanks for easing my mind Hayez...lol......I shall keep a watch and knock the growth back to 4iu
lol sorry man..sure its nothign but bloating like that could be signs of serious problems..def be careful!

Been on for about 3 weeks now.

I'm thinking the serostim might be the culprit because I just remembered I bumped it to 6iu from 4iu the last few days to see what would happen. I know the test and tren can cause a little water retention but at the lighter doses (compared to my usual doses) I didnt think it would be an issue.

YEP! If you bumped it up to 6iu then that the one right there.

I seriously doubt it's test related also you may have a slight amount from that from the test and that helps to contribute to the bloat.

I see you dropped the GH back to 4iu, Drink lots of water,i cannot stress this enough,as the body retains water if it doesn't get enough.
You could try a OTC combo, Dandelion Root,Nettle root, Green tea

RADAR

Top Bottom