Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which is stronger, Test prop 100mg Ed or Test Susp. 50mg ED?

khemix said:
Ummm I'm not 100% sure on the science, but I'm pretty sure the Prop would actually be more mg per mg. I know that since prop has an ester attached, that ester has weight. For example: 250mg of Test Enth actually only has about 220mg of test or so and the ester (the Enanthate) has weight, roughly 30mg. (Please correct me if I'm wrong guys!!!)

Prop, being so short acting, the ester has less weight, therefore I would say the prop is around 90 or so mg/ml instead of 100. Compared to 50mg of suspension...I'd go with the prop bro! I hope this helps my man!

Chris

Bingo

100mg of prop would definetely be stronger than 50mg of suspension.
But 100mg of suspension would be stronger than 100mg of prop due to the ester weight.

The last time I looked into the hormone ratio of Test Prop, I came up with a figure of 83.7%. You 100mg of Prop will have 83.7mg or Test. Of course, the release will be spread out over a few days rather than a few hours.

blut wump said:
The last time I looked into the hormone ratio of Test Prop, I came up with a figure of 83.7%. You 100mg of Prop will have 83.7mg or Test. Of course, the release will be spread out over a few days rather than a few hours.

I ended up at about 80%.. but i did alot of rounding cuz i was being lazy... here is a thread i posted in, with more specifics about the molecular weights of different esters and stuff though.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=536572

Top Bottom