Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

which is better...

Lucky530

Xenadrine, Hydroxycut or Ripped Fuel Extreme. I am going to buy one of these but want to go with the product that more closely matches the "ideal" e/c/a stack.

I am sick of the multi-page MuscleTech ads and want to rely on your experiences and not all that marketing crap. I have used xen. and hydroxy. before but my diet wasn't always in check. i am eating a good diet now and I train 5-6 days a week.

By the way, I did use the search function :) and I am still confused. I hate having to ask this "played out" question but it is so hard to pick the best product because these companies market and hype up their products so much to make them sound like miracles...which they are most certainly NOT! thanks for helping me out ;)

1] Home made ECA (buy separate ingredients)
2] Ripped Fuel
3] Xenadrine
4] Hydroxycut

Anthrax said:
1] Home made ECA (buy separate ingredients)

Anthrax -- or anyone else

How much Ephedrine? Is it 20 mg? Which brand ephedrine?

How much caffeine? 200 mg? Should I use guarana or what?

How much aspirin? I have 325 mg tablets at home now...or would baby asprin be better?THANKS

As far as the brands you listed, I would agree w/ Anthrax.
Ripped Fuel Extreme worked better than any I've used, but did cause a little shakiness.
Xenadrine was a little milder on me, but got pretty good results.
Hydroxycut SUX, too many caps to swallow for optimal dose.

I don't remember where it comes from .... but

"Scientific research has shown that the combination of 25 mg ephedrine, 200 mg caffeine, and 300 mg aspirin is ideal to produce a synergetic effect"

I like xenadrine the best. Thirty minutes before a workout, for that extra boost, and for appetite sup. It's the best I've found. With Hydroxycut, I hated taking it so many times a day.

Top Bottom