Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which Is Better To Use Eq Or Deca!!!!

TAURUS1977

FOR A FIRST CYCLE WHICH IS BETTER 300MGS OF DECA OR 300MGS OF EQ. I WAS ALSO TAKING 500MGS SUST. 250 500MGS AND LIQUIDEX 1MG ED AND CLOMID THEARPY.

It will be mixed answers on this. Some people like Deca better and some like Eq better. It is personal prefrance found through Trail and error

M18

But the one's who prefer deca are giving you the right answer. Nandrolone is superior in contributing to muscle and strength gains compared to EQ. Sure they have similar androgenic and anabolic qualities on paper, but as far as real world results are concerned, nandrolone is way more effective. What's the usual feedback and praise you hear from those using EQ? "I got vascular and as hungry as a horse." Big deal. You never hear anyone say they gained a shitload of mass off of EQ. If you want to increase vascularity there are more effective androgens such as winny and tren and they are both more effective at promoting strength and muscle gains than the oveerated EQ.
Yeah, you may hold a bit more water due to nandrolone's progesterone properties, but the sensitivity to progesterone varies widely between individuals. Some people will experience no problems at all and if you throw in an effective dose of winny, proesgestogenic activity would virtually be wiped out. Yeah, winny truly is an effective anti-progesterone. Just go with the deca, you'll be glad you did.

If I were you I'd save the liquidex for a cycle with higher aromatising potential, you probably won't need it for this one. If you still want to take it to be extra safe(or if you are hyper sensitive to gyno) , .25mg ED should be more than adequate

Last edited:
If your only choice is between 300mg of Deca and 300mg of EQ then definetly go with the Deca. 300mg of Eq isn't even half of what I would consider an effective dose.

I like 'em both. Eq for cutting and deca for bulking.

What chesty and M18 said. I like them both. But your gains would be greater on 300mg of deca over 300mg of EQ...

Deca does it's best work as a bulking/off season drug. For muscle and weight gains deca is superior mg for mg to equipoise. You would have to do alot more eq to get the same benifit from deca so based on this the only reason I would add eq is :

1) You can get eq ALOT cheaper then deca
2) You don't have access to deca
3) You are extremely sensitive to progesterone.

For the exception of those reasons there is no point to use eq. Eq does it's best work as a slow and keepable lean muscle builder and as a pre contest drug due to no water retention.

Top Bottom