Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which is better for fat loss on very calorie restricted diet: clen or NYC?

Which is better for fat loss on restricted calorie diet (BWx7): clen or NYC?

• clen/max threshold

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • NYC/max threshold

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi guys...
I'm new to this whole thing so I'd appreciate some advice if you don't mind!! I'm a female that only has around 5 or 10 puonds that I want to loose...I'm debating between Clen, T3, and some other options...I don't know whats best for me and the results I'm looking for...any advice?
CJ

NYCgirl21 said:
I'm debating between Clen, T3, and some other options...
CJ

T3 is not needed to lose 5-10 lbs.

Clen alternating with NYC would be good. In fact, you can prolly lose the fat in just a short time on a keto diet with clen.

Plus the clen is anticatabolic.

women tend to respond well to both clen and NYC... however some women have more difficulty tolerating clen..

if you have no problem with clen then rotating it every 2wks with NYC is probably best.. clen loses much of its fat burning potential at the 14 day mark(obviously apprx).. switching is very effective.

the glucorellR(r-ala) can only be of benefit.. as far as the NYC.. too much is a relative term.. some definitely might find it thus..

though with rotating ..no problem.. NYC is typically much better tolerated than clen

dont clen and NYC attack different fat? (a and b cells)
Ripped fuel extreme isnt working well for me, i think the past 2 years on ECAs made them inneffective.
What would you bros say to 2 on and 2 off (repeat) 80-100mg clen while on NYC daily (6 tabs).
Chest and handles really need to be trimmed, the front stomach is coming, but the sides,......damn...

Top Bottom