Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

which creatine supp from what company is the right one?

silverskyline said:
Interesting,

why not?

good energy, gains, what changed?

i just found that alot of other creatines on the market were not working for me or making be bloated and stuff like that.

encharge has helped me make great gains, densier muscles, and a fullier overall look. didn't really do much for energy.

buddha7974 said:
Let me know which creatine supp you all like and from which company makes it. thanks.

im using the platinumlabz.com CEE
very effective and the price is right.

thank you all for the good info. sometimes it is very hard to make the right choice. the supp companies lie there asses off just to get you to buy it. what ever happend to just making a very good product? thanks again.

when bulking, I've used phosphagen hp and liked it

when cutting, kre-alkalyn (loads with no dextrose/insulin spike)

on general principal I would try any of Omega's products because I trust his integrity

Mavafanculo said:

on general principal I would try any of Omega's products because I trust his integrity
True.

Mavafanculo said:

+1

As I am not in the US, and I am using a LOT of creatine monohydrate right now, I am going for cheap and cheerful from Nutrisport.

I love their bulk glutamine as well.

I have this funny feeling that they supply the raw materials to other supp companies to make their various formulations.

Top Bottom