Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

which are you?

what do you use?

• just weights and food-like the good ol' days

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • just supplements, i'm natural damn it!

Votes: 29 43.9%
  • mild steroid use

Votes: 12 18.2%
  • stack different roids

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • stack roids and other drugs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • everything i can get my hands on!

Votes: 2 3.0%

• Total voters
WizKid25 said:
and hey, thanks for clearing that up max, you're always here helping he out lol yeah then i guess that would be me too :D

no prob wiz :D :D

buffal2001: its King Kamali, The new King of bb ;) ;)

Natural. Just taking in a shitload of food and creatine. But, I will probably have to start juicin when I start bangin Chrissy and Janet again:D

What you want to use depends on your ultimate goal. If its just to lose fat then maybe a few supplements. If your aiming to become professional and you have the genetics, then go for it, use anything and everything you can afford.

BB is a very expensive sport - what i use all depends on availability and cost. But i never go without protein powders, multivitamins and squats.

"Train hard or go home"
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Im all natural...not even taking protein powder.....cant afford the shit right now.Hopefully that will change soon.

I voted mild steroid use. As for supplements I use creatine and glutamine, fish oils and loads of vitamins.
Don't really like protein powders or weight gainers much, real food works best for me.

Top Bottom