Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WHEY To Build MUSCLE in your yogurt

Who stole my high protein pudding recipe? Yeah baby, this is the dessert of champions! Except I will use 1 scoop Rocky Road protein which yields approx 42 grams protein with 6-8 oz Nonfat Plain Greek Chobani yogurt...nice bedtime casein protein treat, or just prior to your 16 hour fast to have some slow digesting protein in your system...and very little sugar...love it!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Who stole my high protein pudding recipe? Yeah baby, this is the dessert of champions! Except I will use 1 scoop Rocky Road protein which yields approx 42 grams protein with 6-8 oz Nonfat Plain Greek Chobani yogurt...nice bedtime casein protein treat, or just prior to your 16 hour fast to have some slow digesting protein in your system...and very little sugar...love it!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Yeah thanks again for the idea. Been using it all the time now.

Sent from my PG86100 using EliteFitness

plain greek yogurt= gross /18g protein
1/2 scoop of whey to build muscle protein in your greek yogurt= awesome /29g protein. just thought i would share that....

Just a 1/2 scoop? shit i'm putting in at least one or two lol

That's a great idea though thanks for that!

yea half mixes perfect in a single serving. i take it on the go and one scoop just overflows... also i already consume 3 shakes a day with 2 scoops so my 5 lbs goes very fast. serving of peanut butter is also a awesome mix in your yogurt.

Top Bottom