Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Where's bloody ticket thing again?

seizer

New member
I've paid for plat but still am not plat. I was just wondering where this ticket thing is again. I sent a pm to BRR, no response.
 
ceasar989 said:
Apparently.

Waiting for a response, figured I'd double up with a ticket to increase my chances.
i dont fill out the tickets unless i have to..i usually just call them and they fix it
 
ceasar989 said:
I'll have to wait to call them. They close at 6 pm I guess.
def call tomorrow when you do get through i am sure that who ever it is you talk to will be very helpful
 
I email all the mods continously for days on end with my problems...sooner or later they git r done
 
Top Bottom