seizer New member Feb 15, 2006 #1 I've paid for plat but still am not plat. I was just wondering where this ticket thing is again. I sent a pm to BRR, no response.
I've paid for plat but still am not plat. I was just wondering where this ticket thing is again. I sent a pm to BRR, no response.
seizer New member Feb 15, 2006 #5 Angel said: call BRR....hes very helpful Click to expand... Apparently. Waiting for a response, figured I'd double up with a ticket to increase my chances.
Angel said: call BRR....hes very helpful Click to expand... Apparently. Waiting for a response, figured I'd double up with a ticket to increase my chances.
C Cutiebaby the 1 who knows it all Chairman Member Feb 15, 2006 #6 ceasar989 said: Apparently. Waiting for a response, figured I'd double up with a ticket to increase my chances. Click to expand... i dont fill out the tickets unless i have to..i usually just call them and they fix it
ceasar989 said: Apparently. Waiting for a response, figured I'd double up with a ticket to increase my chances. Click to expand... i dont fill out the tickets unless i have to..i usually just call them and they fix it
seizer New member Feb 15, 2006 #7 Angel said: i dont fill out the tickets unless i have to..i usually just call them and they fix it Click to expand... I'll have to wait to call them. They close at 6 pm I guess.
Angel said: i dont fill out the tickets unless i have to..i usually just call them and they fix it Click to expand... I'll have to wait to call them. They close at 6 pm I guess.
seizer New member Feb 15, 2006 #9 Lestat said: right here bro: http://support.elitefitness.com/support/ Click to expand... awesome, thanks man.
Lestat said: right here bro: http://support.elitefitness.com/support/ Click to expand... awesome, thanks man.
C Cutiebaby the 1 who knows it all Chairman Member Feb 15, 2006 #11 ceasar989 said: I'll have to wait to call them. They close at 6 pm I guess. Click to expand... def call tomorrow when you do get through i am sure that who ever it is you talk to will be very helpful
ceasar989 said: I'll have to wait to call them. They close at 6 pm I guess. Click to expand... def call tomorrow when you do get through i am sure that who ever it is you talk to will be very helpful
Lestat MVP EF VIP Feb 15, 2006 #12 ceasar989 said: awesome, thanks man. Click to expand... good luck with it man.
G Gambino Guest Feb 15, 2006 #13 I email all the mods continously for days on end with my problems...sooner or later they git r done