Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where y'all at?

You don't work out you fucking albino 1/2 faggot. Could you give me some bodybuilding and supps advice though really?

Take every N2BM supplement 5 times a day for 6 months, then lift heavy.

Definitely throw in a triple dose of Unleashed so Nelson will give you a bj.

You'll look like Phil Heath in no time.

No reason to come on point dabuffguy...are you actually that buff? Your most likely a genetically inferior hermaphadite taking test 200 for life because you decided to be a man at 13 instead of a dyke with small testicles in the end of your box. I bet your a puzzy, raised by one perhaps...your dads a puzzy isn't he.

No reason to come on point dabuffguy...are you actually that buff? Your most likely a genetically inferior hermaphadite taking test 200 for life because you decided to be a man at 13 instead of a dyke with small testicles in the end of your box. I bet your a puzzy, raised by one perhaps...your dads a puzzy isn't he.

Read #2 again. Nobody here works out.

You are correct though, I'm a hermaphrodite (learn how to spell you stupid faggot).

I have average sized testicles.

My dad died when I was 9 years old, so no I was not, but thanks for asking.

*You're

Top Bottom