Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where to get ephedra?

morganadams

Hey guys. I'm new around here, so please bare with me and guide me around if needed.

I want to get some ephedra, but don't know which website and company to trust online. I live in the states. I just lost 20 pounds in a month, but I starting to gain it back which is painful. I workout regularly, but recently I got a new job and got a lil busier.

I know a lot of people do the ECA stack around here, please let me know where you guys get it and which brand is the best.

What are some of your stats? Do you know much about doing an ECA stack? If you lost that much in a month why not just keep it up? And an ECA stack will help you lose weight but If you don't make life style changes with your diet it will just come back man.

I'm not that much into bodybuilding XD, but I do really wanna get my body fat down to like 10% or less. My weight loss has plateaud. And I overtrained with cardio. I just can't seem to lose that last bit of fat. So I'm deciding to get some ephedra. But where?

I think what you are looking for is ephedrine. You can buy this on its own or as part of a ECA stack. If you spend 30 seconds typing this into Google you will find several places which sell it as a supplement. Just make sure you are actually getting ephedrine though because a lot of supplement products use the brand name Ephedrine or ECA but don't actually contain any ephedrine.

Ephedrine is sold online as a nasal decongestant and comes in 8mg tablets. If you go onto some of the steroid supply websites, you may find 30mg to 50mg tablets for a lot less money. I can't list any websites here but I think you'll find them easily.

Top Bottom