Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

where can i get cheap powder protein

Lao Tzu

because my LBM is 200, i need 300-400 g a day when on. I know that food (tuna, steak, eggs, milk) is the cheapest way to obtain protein, but i need shakes to augment my diet.

Who makes the cheapest (palatable) powdered protein? i checked GNC, all they have is a 4lb tub for $35.

does proteinfactory sell anything cheap.

Hey man, i just ordered some Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Protein Chocolate, 10 lbs for $44 from Allsportsnutrition.com website. With shipping it was $51 vs DPSnutrition which came out to $60. I used to take Sportspharma ProMax and liked it, but the only thing was that it gave me alot of gas/runs from egg protein??

I get ISOPURE from dpsnutrition 8.8lbs for $62 great tasting & not thick like cake batter even when mixed with milk. GNC is a rip off, net prices are usually at least 30% cheaper even with shipping. How does the Optimum Nutrition taste & how thick is it gtrcivic? That sounds like a pretty good deal.

Proteinfactory.com is CHEAP yes, Whey is under $5 a pound, I am using thier night formula through the day.

Whats up with the shipping charges with protienfactory.com though? I tried to calculate how much it would be from that zip code they list to my zip code in Texas, and it came out to about $40!! Um, doesnt sound like a deal to me at all, unless something just went screwy.. let me know guys.

mr meth

I go to a store called Muscle-Depot. Last time I bought 5 lbs of SPorts One Whey for 30$

methblue said:
Whats up with the shipping charges with protienfactory.com though? I tried to calculate how much it would be from that zip code they list to my zip code in Texas, and it came out to about $40!! Um, doesnt sound like a deal to me at all, unless something just went screwy.. let me know guys.

mr meth

I live all the way out in CA and didn't get abnormal shipping charges, did you order 100 pounds of powder or something?

No, I didnt put in an order.. I just tried calculating my shipping charges by going to UPS.com. I just didnt want to order anything and then find out after the fact that I was going to have to pay $40+ for shipping charges. And it was only for 5lbs...Oh well, I guess i'll just have to go through it and find out for myself. By the way, anyone have any experience taking that $3.50/lb weight gainer w/fat+carbs? Also, how long (on average) have you guys had to wait for your package to arrive?

mr meth

Top Bottom